2:30 – 5:00 pm
Notes for this meeting
- Finalizing and fleshing out priorities for technology integrated learning.
This will be based on the following categories of activities (themes) that have emerged from the ideas/scenarios that have been contributed.
- Greatly improved interactive tools and simulations, including assessment and advising
- Much increased flexibility in course delivery including dynamic curricula and accommodating learning styles.
- International experiences
- Development of a meta-versity.
- Define some experiments in each area that will inform MIT’s strategy for advancing learning through technology. Please see the Wiki for the scenarios and examples that have been provided by Council members and add your comments.https://wikis.mit.edu/confluence/display/MITCETHLP/Home+Page
Leave a Reply